Overview:- The procedure to turn GIF to PDF file format is momentarily explained in this blog. Apart from that, the main reasons behind this conversio
Overview:- The procedure to turn GIF to PDF file format is momentarily explained in this blog. Apart from that, the main reasons behind this conversion procedure and advantages of the PDF format. Read this article carefully to understand the methods in detail to resolve this query.
PDF also known as Portable Document Format is a file format that captures all the elements of a printed document as an electronic pictures. You can preview these images along with navigate, print or forward to someone else. These files are made using Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Capture or similar products.
The Perfect Solution to Turn GIF to PDF File Format
There are quite a few techniques by which users can easily transform GIF files to PDF. For this, we will first describe the manual technique in brief and discussing it limitations along side. Then, we will be explaining an Automated solution to eliminate the manual limitations. So, let’s get started:-
The method is divided into two parts:-
- Manual technique to turn GIF to PDF File
- Expert Recommended Solutions
1. Manually Transforming GIF to PDF File
Simply follow these below mentioned instructions:-
- First, go to the location of the GIF image file and after that Right-Click on it.
- Now, click on the Save option and choose Microsoft to PDF file and hit on the Save option.
- After that, press on the Save As PDF option and check the PDF file.
Demerits of the Above Mentioned Methods
- Bulk conversion is not possible with this technique. This method will only be be beneficial for those who have less number of images that they wish to transform as PDF.
- Duplication can also occur during the process and you may end up losing some of your data.
- There is no guarantee that this method will maintain the quality of the image during and after the procedure.
Eliminating these Aforementioned Limitations by Using the Professional Solution
There are several online converters that users can utilize to turn GIF to PDF file. Since the manual technique have some limitations that can do more damage than good. We highly advise you to utilize the Smart Image Conversion Software. This application provides multiple export formats by which users can transform their images into their desire formats. Along with that, it maintains the quality of image during and even after conversion software. With the help of this utility, users can transform multiple file at once without worrying about losing any information along the way.
Step by Step Guide to Turn GIF to PDF File
1. Download and Run this software in your operating system.
2. After that, choose Add File or Add Folder(s) option to add your GIF files.
3. With this application, users can preview their files before the conversion process. Then click on the Next option.
4. Select PDF as your export formats from the drop down list.
5. You can either create PDF for each image or single PDF for all images according to your preference.
6. In the end, tap on the Convert option to begin the procedure.
What Makes this Utility Unique than the Rest?
- This tool allow users to turn GIF to PDF file format. Apart from this, it provides multiple export formats by which users can easily convert Image to HTML and other export formats without worrying about the file size limitation.
- Also, this application is created with the advanced mechanism that helps to preserve the quality of the image before and after the conversion procedure.
- It works smoothly with all the versions of Windows OS. Regardless of which version the user is using to turn GIF to PDF file format. This tool will run on all. It supports all the current and below versions of Windows operating system.
- Moreover, this application provides Remove or Remove all option by which users can easily remove any image that they might have added mistakenly.
- Not only that, the Move up or down option allows users to rearrange the image order.
- This utility is very easy to use. Any user regardless of their background can use this tool without needing any sort of technical guidance.
This following write up explains how users can turn GIF to PDF file. Along with that, the main reasons behind this conversion procedure are also briefly described in this article. Both Free and Professional solutions are discussed with its pros and cons. Users can however choose any method as per their requirement. But, we strongly suggest relying on the expert solution as free methods have certain limitations.
Also Read:- How to turn PNG to TIFF file?