VCF is a standard format used to include all contact information for casual or corporate users. Contains all ost important information for the users.
VCF is a standard format used to include all contact information for casual or corporate users. Contains all ost important information for the users. In addition, contacts often play an important role in managing business continuity. However, due to advanced features, users may want to transfer VCF contacts to Outlook. The following sections describe different techniques for efficiently and reliably adding multiple VCFs to Outlook. Before we move on, let’s take a quick look at the VCF file format.
Overview of VCF File
VCF is a file format also known as vCard. This is basically a virtual business card and is stored as a shareable file. You can save all your information such as phone numbers, names, emails, addresses, photos and more. It can support a variety of email clients such as MS Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird.
Reason to Move VCF Contacts File to Outlook
There are several reasons to convert VCF to Microsoft Outlook. Outlook is the most popular email client and offers users some special features. Some unique features allow users to import VCF files into Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Outlook provides the correct contact information.
- It provides the user with an easy-to-understand interface.
- It offers better security than other email clients.
- Offer synchronization with other devices such as android phones.
Professional Way to Bulk Transfer VCF Contacts to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010
After considering all the reasons, we recommend alternative solution to the Best vCard Importer Software. For some reason, most users prefer the manual method. Therefore, users should be aware that manual focus has significant drawbacks. Carrying out conversion work is a lengthy and time-consuming process. Performance is tricky for inexperienced users. Therefore, the following section has described a powerful tool to import VCF contacts into Outlook. This tool features some unique features. It also supports data import in all versions of Outlook. This application enables bulk transfer of VCF contacts file to Outlook. Hence, this application is a reliable solution to successfully add VCF files to your Outlook contacts.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Import VCF Contacts into Microsoft Outlook
This section describes the procedure for working with professional tools. Follow the steps below to complete the import process efficiently.
- First, you need to Launch the Software on your local computer
- Hit the Add File option and select the VCF file
- Next, you need to select the contacts you want to export
- The software will show 3 options on the screen, you only have to select one
- Existing Microsoft Outlook (PST file)
- Microsoft Outlook Profile
- New Microsoft Outlook (PST file)
- With the above options you need to Select Microsoft Outlook Profile
- Select the configuration file option and click the Export button to start and schedule
- Now many of your contacts will be imported from VCF into MS Outlook
- Finally, the process of importing VCF contacts into Outlook is complete. You can see it in your Outlook profile.
Manual Approach to Transfer VCF Contacts to Outlook
In addition to professional tools, users can also use the manual method. You can successfully import the VCF file into Microsoft Outlook using the following methods. There are usually two ways to perform the conversion process here. Follow the steps below.
Method 1: Move Multiple VCF files to Outlook 2010 or Later Version
- Launch the MS Outlook app or tap a contact
- Now find the location of the vCard file. Use the iMail web client to find a location to export the vCard that stores the VCF file in a compressed folder. Select the folder or select the appropriate VCF to import
- Drag and drop the vCard to the MS Outlook contacts page
- Finally, you can view the VCF in Outlook.
Method 2: Transfer vCard to Microsoft Outlook
- Launch the Outlook app and select the File> Import and Export option to display the dialog box
- Now, select the VCF file and hit “Next”
- Now choose the VCF location and Press the “Open” option
- Finally in the left navigation box you have to select ‘your contacts’. So you can see your successfully imported contacts.
Problems Faced by Users of the Free Manual Method
Every user needs a solution that is fast, easy and safe and both free solutions don’t have this feature. It’s not that fast and you don’t have a full security guarantee. Also, novice users may not fully understand it. Therefore, they may encounter errors by following or skipping the wrong steps. In all the above cases, we only recommend users to seek professional solutions. It is a complete solution to the problems faced by users manually or for free.
Contacts are a fundamental need for anyone who wants to connect with each other. Therefore, users always try to stay connected forever. At some point, users want to switch from vCard files to Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, this blog describes various ways to transfer VCF contacts to Outlook. We also recommend that you use third-party tools to facilitate data conversion. Furthermore, users can choose one according to their comfort level.