Wireless thermal validation for standard processes. Kaye ValProbe RT is the successor of the widely recognized Kaye ValProbe, the accepted standard in
Wireless thermal validation for standard processes. Kaye ValProbe RT is the successor of the widely recognized Kaye ValProbe, the accepted standard in wireless thermal validation systems for over 18 years.
Kaye ValProbe® RT (Real-Time) is a wireless thermal validation system designed around the specific thermal validation and regulatory needs of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries.
As the reliability, repeatability and accuracy of real-time wireless technology has continued to evolve, Kaye has utilized the latest advances in RF and battery technology to design the most advanced wireless thermal validation system on the market.
The ValProbe RT wireless thermal validation system is comprised of:
- A wide range of wireless loggers for accurate, in-situ measurements of critical process temperature , pressure, and humidity measurements. (-80C to 140C).
- A Base Station which provides reliable real-time wireless communications and collection of process data from the loggers under the harshest of conditions. Utilization of cutting-edge technologies such as antenna diversity ensure unparalleled signal strength and reliable communications and collection of real-time data.
- A rugged, hardened, Validation Console utilizing Windows 10 LTSC and loaded with ValProbe RT software and a coreload dedicated to Validation only tasks. This provides added security and reliability while also minimizing the software validation efforts. The ValProbe RT software provides an intuitive, easy to use operator interface to perform all your validation tasks; Setups, Qualifications, Logger Verifications, Reporting and Data Storage/ Backup. The software is designed to meet all current regulatory requirements and/or recommendations for 21 CFR Part 11, Data Integrity, and Cyber Security.
The ValProbe RT family of real-time data loggers provide accurate, convenient, and reliable process measurement for a wide range of pharmaceutical, and medical device applications.
The ValProbe RT system combines high accuracy measurements, automated sensor verification, an intuitive metro style user interface, and extensive reporting to simplify the complete validation process.
Take the next step and see how the Kaye ValProbe® RT wireless thermal validation system greatly simplifies monitoring and validation of severe and hard-to-reach environments while also providing validation efficiency and time savings.
- Life data under harsh conditions via RF during validation study
- RF-Range up to 150 meters
- Temperature Range -85 to 400°C
- Up to 100,000 samples per sensor
- Scan rate down to 1 second
- ValProbe system capacity 25 loggers / 50 sensors
- Customer interchangeable batteries
- Accuracy up to 0.1°C
- Unmatched battery life
- Steam Sterilizer
- Dry Heat Sterilizers
- Steam in Place (SIP)
- Water Cascade/Fall Sterilizer
- Stability Chambers
- Freeze Dryer/Lyophilization
|Kaye ValProbe RT Generic Specifications|
|Base Station Dimensions|| 7.6 in x 5.2 in x 2.2 in
190mm x 130 mm x 55 mm
|Logger Dimensions||Hight: 1,9” / Diameter 1,4”
48mm / 36mm
|Logger Material||Stainless Steel 316L and Peek|
|Battery||Field replaceable – 3.6V Lithium|
|Sampling Rate||Starting at 1 sec|
|Data Storage||100.000 Samples
retained in non-volatile memory
|Real-Time Clock Accuracy||< 15sec/day|
|Kaye ValProbe RT Generic Specifications|
|Sensing Element||Precision Platinum RTD|
|Environmental Temperature||-85°C to 140°C|
|Environmental Pressure||0-5bar absolute|
|Environmental Humidity||0-100% condensing|
|Regulatory Compliance||UL and CE|
|Temperature Loggers||Pressure & Temp. Logger|
|Sensor Type||Single Sensor||Single and Dual Sensor||Single, Dual and 5-Channel||Ultra Flat Surface Sensor||Single P/T Sensor|
|Sensor Length||1.5, 3, 6, 9″ inches
38, 76, 152, 229 mm
|12, 24, 36″ inches
305, 610, 915 mm
|Tip Diameter||0.118″; 3mm||0.095″; 2.4mm||0.095″; 2.4mm||32mm diameter||1/4 NPT Connection fitting|
|Measurement Range||-85°C to 140°C||-85°C to 400°C||-85°C to 140°C||-85°C to 140°C||0°C to 140°C / 0-5bar abs.|
|Accuracy||-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C||-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C
140°C to 400°C ±0.25°C
|-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C||-85°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C||0°C to 120°C ±25mb
120°C to 135°C ±10mb
135°C to 140°C ±25mb
0°C to 140°C, ±0.1°C