India is one of the top consumers of gold. This is primarily because of the fact that it is considered auspicious here. Almost every major festival or
India is one of the top consumers of gold. This is primarily because of the fact that it is considered auspicious here. Almost every major festival or occasion witnesses the exchange of Jewellery. This makes Jewellery more than just a metal or an investment in India. As it has been in use for hundreds of years, we have started treating it as our family member. This is why we search for the best buyer to sell our gold as it is so close to us. This also makes India one of the biggest markets of gold, even though there are very few mines to dig it up.
There is one more reason for such immense popularity of gold. As we all know that it is considered one of the best investments, people buy Jewellery so that they can sell it at high rates. But this selling part is where most of the people get confused. The main problem that they face is that they do not know which buyer to approach to get the best price for their Jewellery. This is why we have written this article so that you get all the information related to your jewelry buyer and how to distinguish between a real and a fake one. So without further adieu, let’s get started.
Things to Look Out For In a Buyer
There are many things that make a gold buyer a genuine one. All you need to do is pay attention to these details to differentiate between them. If you can differentiate between them the chances of you’re getting the desired value for your gold increase. Let us see a few of them.
- The most important factors that determine the value of your jewelry are its weight and purity.
- To measure the weight, you need to have a machine that should be precise to the hundredth of a gram.
- This is because even a milligram can cost hundreds of rupees.
- To determine its purity, only the latest equipment must be used.
- If your buyer is using an accurate weighing machine and the latest gold assessing machine, the chances are high that he is a genuine one.
- Your jewelry purchaser should also have an online portal where he should have clearly mentioned all the details regarding the selling of gold.
- If you find the website poorly designed or the information is incomplete or misleading, the chances are very high that he is a faker.
- One more test is, before approaching your jewelry purchaser; check the current selling price of gold. Now match the price that your purchaser is offering with that one.
- If the prices are matched, then he is a genuine one, if they don’t, then you need to be cautious.
Who Is the Best Gold Buyer?
- All the details given above plus multiple polls conducted throughout Delhi NCR suggest that Cashfor gold and Silverkings are the best buyers of gold in the national capital region.
- They fulfill all the conditions mentioned above and make sure that you get the highest value for your gold.
- You can visit their website to see for yourself how clearly they have mentioned each and every detail.
The selling of gold is a very easy process if you know what to look out for. We have seen people struggling to sell their gold because they are new to this field. Now that you have an idea of what to look out for, you will have an edge over the gold buyers. In case you are in any doubt, do not forget to visit our offices or give us a call at 9999821702.