Do you manage a team of field employees and are worried about how to keep a record of each employee’s working hours? Are you wondering if there is a b
Do you manage a team of field employees and are worried about how to keep a record of each employee’s working hours? Are you wondering if there is a better way than cumbersome manual timesheet management?
Well, there definitely is! You can use workforce management software to generate automatic timesheets for all your employees. WIth easy attendance and leave management systems, automating routine timesheets is the next best way to make your field of team operation executives as efficient as possible.
Are you wondering if you should use automated timesheets for your business? Read this article to know about their pros and cons!
Automatic Timesheet and Attendance Management
Digitization and automation are the new buzzwords in the business milieu. As long as functions are automated, people believe that their business is afloat and fashionable. However, it is not about just jumping on the bandwagon. It is also about convenience and efficiency. If you think of maintaining manual timesheets for each employee in your company, you’re likely to get stressed.
Automated timesheet systems allow executives to punch in attendance while entering and leaving their task sites through geofence aids. Therefore, all HR has to do is keep checking the automatically generated reports instead of checking in on each site for executives’ in and out time.
Advantages of Automatic Timesheet Management
Most businesses these days offer flexible work hours. Therefore, maintaining timesheets becomes even more important to make sure that every executive is putting in the time required by them. Here are a few other benefits of automated timesheets through field force management software:
- Low Admin Time: Managers have to devote next to no time to managing their executives’ time since the software takes care of the in and out times of every one of the team.
- Higher Data Precision: Humans are prone to errors and therefore, manual timesheet management can be faulty. Automated timesheets, however, can never be wrong because it records the exact time when an executive punch in and out without any scope of miscalculations.
- Kill Time Theft: When field force management software generates detailed reports, you can know which employees are stealing time off of their productivity hours. Knowing is the first step to reducing time theft in your organization.
Disadvantages of Automatic Timesheet Management
Sure, there are multiple reasons why field force management software is so popular. However, they couldn’t be all good, right? Here are some ways in which automated timesheets are not ideal for everyone.
- Operations Cost: To generate automated timesheets, you will definitely need to install hardware and integrate it with software. This comes with a cost that you might not be ready for.
- Can be Hacked: Sure, the software doesn’t make mistakes… until it’s hacked into. Any software can be hacked into if you know how to do it, and so can your field force management software.
The way businesses function needs to change from time to time, depending on what technology can offer at the present. With the help of field force management software, you can easily maintain automatic timesheets for employees. So, why resort to the age-old methods that have slowly become obsolete?
Use the best field force management software out there, such as TrackoField to manage your field operations team perfectly!